Be aware that there is currently a known issue with ATP when you have kb4520062 installed on your windows 10 or server machines. It’s an optional update which addresses the following:
- Prevents blank tiles from appearing in the Start menu when you upgrade to Windows 10, version 1809 from any previous version of Windows 10. However, if you have already upgraded to Windows 10, version 1809, installing this update will not remove existing blank tiles.
- Updates an issue that causes the power consumption for a device in Connected Standby mode to be high.
- Updates an issue that might display a black screen at startup during the first sign in after installing an update.
- Updates an issue with Bluetooth that occurs when using certain audio profiles for extended periods.
- Updates an issue that prevents users from opening the print dialog in Internet Explorer to print a webpage.
- Updates an issue that causes the Settings app to stop working when you change a Theme.
- Updates an issue that might prevent a scroll bar from being selected in Internet Explorer.
- Updates an issue with the Windows Mixed Reality Portal that might report that your headset is sleeping and it might not wake up.
More information about the update: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4520062/windows-10-update-kb4520062
More information about the known issue: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1809-and-windows-server-2019#360msgdesc